- FHA loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and insured by the U.S. Federal Housing Authority. A FHA mortgage is an attractive option for home purchases, especially for first-time homebuyers, for various reasons including:
- Often easier to qualify for than conventional loans.
- Low down payment requirement of 3.5%
- Gift funds allowed for Down Payment.
- FHA MI rates are relatively low
FHA has a loan amount maximum for counties. Contact us and we can provide you with the FHA loan amount limit for your requested area.